I had some seriously high expectations for productivity for this weekend in the crafting area.
My 2nd craft show ever is on April 9th and have my work cut out for me. I have very little made and am starting to bug out about that fact.
April 9th is going to be here in the blink of an eye. I need to be pounding out the craftiness…
Had a rough time of it today…
Decided to “re-finish” some frames I have in my stash that I either someone gave me (JM & MS) or I bought on the cheap…
One of my new-found favorites…
I hope your dreams take you to the corner of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
had a hard time getting started and an even more difficult time figuring out combinations that worked… Here’s the few I came up with. Not too happy with the results but don’t hate ’em either. Someone else may like them!
- The object of teaching a child is to enable them to get along without their teacher. -Elbert Hubbard
- The same as #1
- A teacher affects eternity; one can never tell where their influence stops. -Henry Brooks Adams
And a couple more…
- Same as #3 above.
- Be the CHANGE you want to see in the WORLD. – Mahatma Ghandi
Only ended up finishing 5 frames today…
Definitely not the numbers I was hoping to pull out, but what can ya do…
Hoping the rest of the week and coming weekend are much more productive!
Did you have a productive weekend? Hope yours was not quite as unproductive as my Sunday was!
- My Releases… (maggiemaesdays.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Day… (maggiemaesdays.wordpress.com)
- Find My Way… (maggiemaesdays.wordpress.com)